Range wants to see you living your West life – whether that’s in the mountains, on the water, out in the field, or in your community. Enter your photos for a chance to be featured by Range and you could win a year of FREE Broadband! Range’s high speed internet makes your time online fast, reliable, and easy so you can make the most of your time offline.
So, get out there and capture your best of the West! We can’t wait to see your entry!
- First Place — FREE Internet Service for ONE YEAR (a $600 value) and a Live Your West Life Prize Pack.
- Second Place — Free Internet Service for 3-MONTHS (a $150 value), and a Live Your West Life Prize Pack.
- Third Place — Live Your West Life Prize Pack.
- All Submissions — Your photo may be selected to be printed in any and all of Range’s advertising vehicles (billboards, newspaper ads, magazine ads, etc.)
Contest Rules & Photo/File Requirements
- Photos must include you Living your West Life in the photo and must be taken within Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota.
- Photos must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
- Photos accepted through August 31, 2023.
- Photo submissions are unlimited but must be submitted as separate entries.
- Photos must be a .jpeg, .jpg, .png or .eps files at 300 dpi or greater. Max file size 12MB.
Enter today by filling out the form and uploading your form. (Please remember to upload only .jpeg, .jpg, .png or .eps files at 300 dpi or greater. Max file size 12MB.)
Photo Submission Form
By entering, participants release and hold harmless Range as well as their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the directory photo contest.
Outside of the prizes awarded to the winning photo entries, Range will pay no additional fees to participants for the use of their photographs. Internet service prize is not transferable.
Range is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized by Range, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing or submissions to Range, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors.
If, for any reason, Range is not capable of contest completion as planned, Range reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Range reserves the right to use photographs not submitted as a part of this contest for various print and digital marketing efforts.
In no event will Range or their respective directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind as a result of this contest.