|FLSA Status Non-Exempt||Location Sheridan, WY|
|Date February 3, 2021||Closing Open Until Filled|
Coordinates the development and release of information about Range’s services and products. Researches and analyzes the market to determine appropriate strategies and may assist the CMO and the marketing team in delivering on those results. May produce brochures, advertisements, newsletters, or other public announcements. Represents Range to the public at events or meetings. Researches and develops project proposals for competitive communications. Performs all associated administrative and clerical duties for marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the marketing department with on-going research and data collection in support of marketing initiatives. This includes promotional campaign monitoring, market information, industry trends, consumer behaviors, churn, etc. Looks over data analytics and provides recommendations on direct marketing and consumer behavior.
- Performs graphic design and editing of marketing collateral and advertising pieces.
- Coordinates digital file management, general department communications.
- Provides content for Range’s intranet and coordinates updates with IT department.
- Conducts and collates marketing research for Range. Creates and maintains Range’s marketing database including customer demographic information and all data associated with promotional campaigns.
- Monitors competitors and other issues affecting Range, our customers, products and services in Range’s serving areas and other emerging Range markets on a regular basis.
- Police and champion corporate branding on internal and external communications, including billing, envelopes, letterhead, and all types of communication.
- Provide data and analysis for market forecasts and potential service offerings. Provide input in the development of marketing budgets.
- Coordinate with customer service, business development, engineering, and operations departments to gather and/or provide necessary information on new and existing services, and help define service plans for various market segments.
- Assist the marketing and sales teams with tradeshow productions including preparing customer information, ordering appropriate promotional items, scheduling and obtaining booth assignment, and ensuring adequate coverage at booth.
- Performs associated administrative and clerical duties for marketing efforts.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the CMO or Range Management.*
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Education and/or Experience
Knowledge and skills usually acquired through a bachelor’s degree* in marketing, business, or related field. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator preferred. Experience with CRM tool such as Salesforce is also preferred.
*Note: In absence of a bachelor’s degree, equivalent experience qualifies with 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales.
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime will be required on occasion. This is a Non-Exempt position, subject to the overtime provisions of FLSA.
Send resume with cover letter and Career Opportunity Form to: